Travel Basketball Coordinator: Kip Garrison – email@example.com
- Boys: 3rd through 6th grade
- Girls: 4th through 6th grade
- PCABA communication will send out around the end of June with optional skill sessions and required tryout dates/times.
- Skill sessions will be in August. Tryouts will be in early September.
- Coaches of the travel teams are selected after tryouts have concluded and teams have been selected.
- The JA Varsity Boys and Girls Coaching Staff are heavily involved in the player/coach selection process.
- Travel teams generally practice twice per week.
- The day/time/frequency/location of practice will be based on gym availability.
- Practices usually begin the last week of October.
- Generally, anywhere from 2 to 4 games can be played each weekend.
- Games begin the first weekend of December.
- Weeknight games are possible but are not a regular occurrence.
- Anywhere from 2 to 4 tournaments are possible during the season.