- Flag Football Cheerleaders (Grades K-2)
- Tackle Football Cheerleaders (Grades 2-6)
*Levels may vary depending on skill level and other conditions.*
- Cheerleaders will cheer at either flag or tackle football games.
- Games will be played on Sunday's for all divisions in flag football.
- Pee Wee flag games will be played at the Junior High if numbers allow.
- Junior flag games will be played at the Junior High and at North Union, however ALL flag football cheerleaders will only cheer HOME games at the Junior High.
- Tackle games will be played on Sundays unless scheduling dictates otherwise, tackle cheerleaders will be given updated schedules once posted from the football coach.
- Tackle Games will be played at JA Junior High and away sites TBD. Depending on total numbers signed up, tackle cheerleaders MAY travel to away games to cheer.
- Cheer camp will be around the end of July
- Practices will start Early August
- Games will begin Mid to late August
- 8 game season determined by football schedule
- Dates are subject to change
Parents will be responsible for:
- Plain white tennis shoes
- White socks
PCABA will provide cheer uniforms (shirt and skirt) and bow.